PRICE LIST

Generally
Prices are based on 5 people/car (book at least 2 cars), you can normally be 30st in the Group per round, if it is an odd number of people in a car this is solved with the same time shortening / extension.
If you are a larger group, you can switch offroad driving and other activities, everything is possible. We begin with a breifing of cars, driving and routes!

All participants are insured throughout their stay both at offroad court and 5-camp and other activities. More information about insurance can be found on Insurance terms.

Information about our selection of food is available at the selection of food.

- 5-Camp
Archery, ax throwing, airguns, balancing & blowgun.
Total time: about 1.5 to 2 hours.
350: - / person incl. VAT.
(At least 8 people. Or less against supplement)

- Offroad Driving, 1 hour
1 hour Offroad Driving (12min / person).
Total time: About 2 hours.
650: - / person incl. VAT
(At least 8 people. Or less against supplement)

- Offroad 1 hour / 5-Camp, 2,5-4 hours
1 hours Offroad Driving (12min / person) 5-Camp
Total time: About 4 to 5 hours.
950: - / person incl. VAT.
(At least 8 people. Or less against supplement)

- Offroad Driving 2 hours
2 hours Offroad Driving (24min / person)
Total time: 3 hours.
950: - / person incl. VAT.
(At least 8 people. Or less against supplement)

- Offroad 2 hours / 5-Camp, 4-5 hours
2 hours Offroad Driving (24min / person) + 5-Camp
Total time: About 4 to 5 hours.
1250: - / person incl. VAT.
(At least 8 people. Or less against supplement)

- Full day package 6-9h
2 hours Offroad Driving (24min / person). 5-Camp.
Finally tacobuffe & bowling.
1450 - / person incl. VAT.
(At least 8 people. Or less against supplement)
See also Bachelette/kickoff

- Hot tub
Associated with the above-adventure 1950:-
Do you want to rent the hot tub and swim at your home itself, see Hot tub.

- Offroad training (Oct.-Mars) 2pers / car, approx. 1,5-2h:
We start with an expanded review of cars, off-road driving, loops and demonstration of sideloading etc.
1 hour Offroad training, with fast driving guarantee where winching or unloading becomes a must! (2x15min / person).
2950: - / person incl. VAT. (Between 2-4 pers./Group)

-Guided Offroad Driving "For smaller groups, or soloists!" Sundays even weeks April-Sept.
NOTE! Prebooked to minimize waiting time, possible driving from 15:00 to 18:00
Guided Offroad Driving (12min / pers).
650: - / person incl. VAT. (Between 1-7 pers./group) Last Sunday even week April-Sept.
Optional to go with the car or go and watch when you do not drive, which gives you completely different experiences.

-Private person
Offroad reserves the right to link when smaller parties are booked. For bookings of adventure and food, we charge 20% of the total amount per person. The remaining amount is paid on the spot via Swish. In case of cancellation the down payment of 20% per person is not refundable. The remaining 80% per person is paid only by those who participate. If canceled later than 72 hours before the start, we charge 100% of the total amount per person for booked food.

-Business
Offroad reserves the right to link when you are less than 12 people in your party. If canceled later than 72 hours before the start, we charge 100% of the total amount per person for booked adventure and food. Payment terms of 10 days net and SEK 35 service charge.

-Rent Offroad Run! 4x4 - Terrain - 4wd course - Offroad course.
- Car tester
- ATV / UTV tests
- Education
- Test runs
- Press releases
- Launches
- Movie recordings
- TV productions

Do you need a driving range for any of the above events? Rent the Offroad run for your own events, the web rental also includes a lane host that will assist you with suitable loops in the area of ​​your particular vehicle. Large parking is available, food etc. can be ordered to your request.

-Offroadbanan:
- Located outside Osby in scenic northern Skåne.
- The hilly terrain "in the forest" consists of: stone, sand, clay, both open spaces and narrow forest trails.
- Varying degrees of difficulty with many challenges!
- Food can be ordered and hotel / B & B within 6-8km.
Offered on request!

BOOKING

We are only open for bookings. Email us at bokning@offroadbanan.se, call us on 0705-337 200 or you can also use our contact form at the bottom of this page where you can easily carry out an inquiry.